Full Paper Submission
All authors have been informed about the acceptance of their abstracts. The deadline for uploading the camera-ready full papers is August 11, 2023. For oral presenters, the paper should not exceed 6 pages. Poster authors are requested to submit a paper of approximately four pages.
Please note that we are using the standard IEEE paper template, it can be downloaded below both in docx- and in Latex-format. Before you upload the final version of your paper in ConfTool, the PDF file must pass the IEEE PDF eXpress checker, otherwise the upload in ConfTool will not be possible. The conference ID for this is as follows: 60375X.
An electronic version of the papers will be distributed at the event and will also be available through IEEE Xplore after the conference.
Word – Template:
Download here (.docx/33 KB)
Latex – Template :
Download here (.zip/760 KB)
Accepted papers will be submitted for inclusion into IEEE Xplore subject to meeting IEEE Xplore’s scope and quality requirements.
The paper upload is now open. You will need to submit your full paper in pdf format. Please make sure to use the IEEE paper template provided on this page and to go through the IEEE PDF eXpress checker, before uploading your camera-ready paper through the conference system.
While you are uploading the paper, you will also be asked to identify the presenting author and to provide a short bio of him or her.
In case you experience any problems with the submission process, please contact the conference office at email@example.com.
Thermal Phenomena in Simulation & Experiment:
- Thermal management of electronic components and systems
- Classical and modern thermometry and thermography
- Thermal interface materials and their characterisation
- Thermal modelling and investigation of packages
- Nano-scale heat transfer
- Multi-physics simulation and field coupling
- Electro-thermal modelling and simulation
- CFD modelling and benchmarking
- Advanced thermal materials and technologies
- Numerical methods for multi-scale heat transfer
- Use of novel, advanced mathematics and statistics concepts / AI methods for complex digital twins of components and systems
Electronics Cooling Concepts & Applications:
- Cooling concepts: air, liquid, 2-phase, etc.
- Power electronics
- High temperature electronics
- Solid state lighting: LED packages and LED based lighting solutions
- Thermo-electric and sub-ambient cooling
- Novel and advanced cooling technologies
- Heat pipe and vapor chambers,
- 3D heterogenous integration and cooling, ultra low form factor air cooling
- Novel manufacturing methods
- Cooling for IoT, CPS, mobile, edge computing
- Thermal buffering for computational sprinting
- Battery thermal management
- Thermo-mechanical reliability
- Prognostics and health monitoring
- Lifetime modelling and prediction
- Damage and fracture mechanics
- Failure analysis and inline inspection
and any cross-topic from these major areas.